Friday, November 14, 2008

Morning Madness


The drama that goes on in my life from when my alarm goes off until when I arrive to first period. The first voice I hear when I wake up is my auntie yelling telling everyone to get up for school. Also I will hear her yelling at my uncle about crazy stuff. It's a lot of drama that goes on in the morning in my house. My cousins come over in the morning because they have to get dropped off to school with us and they fight with each other every morning before we go to school. When we are in the car on the way to school all they do is talk. it's never quite in our house in the morning somebody always got something to say.It's always drama in and out of my house and at school to.

3 comments:

Cuddle Buddy 911! said...

yo house sound like my mama crib cuz datz all they do ova dere iz run their mouths!

Da Artist said...

thats a crazy house

South Side Diva said...

YEA YO MORNING SOUNDS LIKE IT HAS A LOT OF DRAMA IN THE MORNING